- Applicants must have a cumulative grade point average of at least a 3.5 on a 4.0 scale (B+) in all college level work to be considered for this scholarship.
- Applicant must have earned an Associate Degree or at least 60 semester academic (not vocational or technical) credits prior to their entry into one of the Participating Universities* selected with this scholarship.
- Recipients must be eligible for instate tuition at the Participating University selected.
- Recipients must be admitted as full-time, on-campus students in a baccalaureate degree program at the Participating University they select under this scholarship.
Wyoming students must attend the Laramie Campus and Colorado State University students must attend the Fort Collins campus.
- Applicants must have reasonable expectations of completing within two years (four semesters) a baccalaureate degree at the Participating University they enter under this scholarship. Summer session enrollments are acceptable; however, the value of the scholarship will not be changed to accommodate such additional attendance.
- Recipients must successfully complete at least 12 semester credits toward their degree each semester at the Participating University and maintain at least a 3.0 GPA at the Participating University to remain eligible to continue to receive the scholarship.
- Recipients must give written notice each semester of their intention to continue their scholarship under the applicable eligibility requirements. Requests for scholarship continuation must be accompanied by a copy of grade transcripts from the Participating University before tuition is due the following semester.
- Students currently enrolled at the Participating Universities are ineligible.
*Colorado State University, the University of Northern Colorado and the University of Wyoming